Friday, January 29, 2010

Technology Films - Yet to See

This is a part of the post: Best Films on Technology
This individual post is more about the films on technology that I have heard good things about, but have not had the time to see.
If there are more films that you think I should include in the list, please post a comment or contact me:



YET TO SEE
Moon (2009)
Rollerball (1975)This ones come highly recommended.
Is it out on BlueRay, yet?
Ghost in the ShellAlso something, I should have seen in
the theater.
Solaris (1972)I did see the 2002 version, and it
reminded me of 2001: Space Odyssey.
Anything that resembles my favorite
Sci-Fi gets thrown out the door.
But I am willing to give the 1972
version a try.
Sleeper (1973)
Stalker (1979)
Logans Run (1976)One of the coolest movie posters!



Back to: Best Films On Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment